Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ryan at 5 Months!!

 

At five months old, Ryan:
~ has no desire to roll over!
~ has no teeth yet, but drools like he's maybe getting one.
~ is so happy all day long! The only time he fusses is when he's tired!
~ loves his big sister so much! He laughs and laughs at her!
~ sleeps for 2 hours at a time at night! He's having a really hard time with this! Mom hopes he gets the hang of it really soon!
~ takes 4 forty minute naps a day. That is kind of a hard one too!
~ loves to lay on the floor with his toys and talk and coo at them.
~ is such a joy to my life! I can't imagine my life without my little baby boy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bri said...

cute outfit. I can't belive he is 5 months already. He is getting so big.

Woodards said...

I think it is a second child syndrome thing where they don't want to sleep at night!!! Hopefully it will get better really soon!!!

Julie Smith said...

Okay, a lot of this sounds familiar. My little Austin is not a big sleeper either. The only thing that helps me this that is the fact that I don't have to go to work the next morning after a hard night! We need to get together soon. He is looking so cute!

Angie said...

My how the time is flying by, I can't believe it's been that long.

karilyn said...

Beautiful blog...great minds think alike! Your children are adorable. Your daughter looks so much like you.