Friday, November 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

So, I was tagged by my friend Julie and I have a little bit of time on my hands, so... here goes!!

7 Weird Things About Me:
1. My towels in my bathroom have to be folded and hung a certain way on the racks. When someone goes in and uses them and tries to fold them how they were, expect me to go in and "fix" them!!
2. I have a minor panic attack when I am about to finish a book and I don't have another lined up to begin reading! I have to keep my stack in my bedroom up so that doesn't happen! I always have my book on my coffee table I'm currently reading.
3. I absolutely have to floss my teeth every night before I go to bed! No matter how tired I am, I have to floss!!
4. I always have to carry chap-stick in my pocket! I'm not fully dressed until I have that in my pocket. I never know when my lips are going to get dry and need some moisture!!
5. When I am eating any meal, the food on my plate can't be touching each other! It all has to be by itself! I know it all goes to the same spot, but seeing it touching on my plate drives me crazy!!
6. I constantly wash my hands! That might be a little OCD, but whenever I touch something that might not be too clean, I have to wash my hands. Needless to say, my hands get a little dry!
7. I have to go to bed with a drink of water on my nightstand. That might make me sound like a really old lady, but I never know when I wake up if I'm going to be thirsty or not!


10 Years Ago...
I was working at Chili's as a bartender, going to school full-time, and working as a special ed. aide for the school district.
I was married to someone else and not very happy!!

5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Clean out our storage unit.
2. Start my new book.
3. Clean the high chair for Ryan.
4. Get one load of laundry done.
5. Read to my kids.

5 Snacks I like:
1. Ice cream
2. Pretzels
3. Swedish Fish
4. Crackers
5. CHOCOLATE!!

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars:
1. Buy myself a new car. My car is 10 years old and I'm antsy for a new one, but since I'm not working, that was my sacrifice I made!!
2. Give my friend money for a down payment on an apartment. She just lost her house and has to live with her sister!
3. Buy a bigger house! I want a house with a guest bedroom and a play room in it. Jason wants his "man room." (Whatever that means!!)
4. Go on a vacation to Hawaii and New York. I really want to see both of those places!
5. Add money to Megan's and Ryan's future.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Fredonia, Arizona
2. Gunnison, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Orem, Utah
5. St. George, Utah

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Skippers!!
2. Mervyns
3. Waitress at Golden Coral
4. Waitress and bartender at Chili's
5. School teacher in first and fifth grade

5 People I am Tagging:
Bri Anna, Jenni, Karilyn, Angie, and Tami

2 comments:

karilyn said...

Your list if 7 weird things is the same as mine! How Weird!
Fun tag!

Bri said...

Thanks for tag. How know when I will get to it.