Friday, November 14, 2008

Look Ma! No Cavities!

 

So, for those of you who know my daughter, she is kind of a wimp when it comes to certain things! The last time we went to the dentist, she would not let them take x-rays of her teeth! So for her dentist visit yesterday, I decided that a little bribery would have to come into play, so I bribed her with the High School Musical 3 CD. Sure enough-- it worked great! She went right back and got in the chair all be herself and let them take the x-rays! I was so proud of her! She let the hygenist do her job and the dentist do his! The best part was that her teeth looked great and no cavities! As soon as we were done we went right to Target and got her CD for her. We had to listen to it in the car on the way home. She was proud of herself and so was I!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Woodards said...

YEAH!!! Do you have all of the songs memorized yet?