Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's Been Going On!!

Ok- so its been quite awhile since I've updated the blog, but I have been busy and it has been put on the back burner!! Here's what I've been doing:
~ participating in 2 book clubs! (I've already read close to 20 books since January.)
~ catching up on Megan and Ryan's scrapbook
~ participating in a scrapbook club (way fun and a great way to get completed pages!!)
~ the addition of our house!
~taking care of Megan and Ryan (reading books, playing games, playing toys)
~keeping the house clean and somewhat dust-free with the addition going on!
~ participating in a dinner group! (cool thing-- I only cook one night a week!)
I have been busy and the last thing on my mind has been my blog, but I plan on keeping this updated better!!

1 comment:

Julie Smith said...

I haven't seen you forever! We need to get together. I am trying to get Riverside to committ to a girl's night. Maybe we should do lunch before then. Give me a call when you have a minute!