Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ryan's Up-date!!

At 9 1/2 months Ryan continues to be the happiest baby ever! He started crawling last week and he thinks hes pretty hot stuff!! I don't know if I like it because now I don't know where he is all the time. I put him down and hes gone! He has 2 teeth on the bottom and he loves to chew on stuff!! He loves to play with cords around the house. He also loves to open and shut drawers and cupboards. He will open and then shut the drawer, and then open and shut the drawer-- numerous times!! He loves to eat whatever mom is eating!! He is still not sleeping too well at night, but I have to keep telling myself he'll get the hang of it sooner or later!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Woodards said...

wow he is so stinking cute!!! I can't wait to see them again...we will blame the not sleeping thing on the full moon!!!