Friday, August 29, 2008

Ryan Clay at 3 Months!!

I can't believe my baby is already three months old!! Time goes by so fast! Ryan is such a happy baby! He loves to talk and coo whenever you give him attention. He loves to eat his fist and fingers and he can almost put his whole fist in his mouth!! He loves to be outside and watch the trees. Last night he went to bed at 9:00p.m. and slept until 7:20 a.m. Today I was able to see him reaching out with his little fist and grabbing at things! I'm so glad that I'm not working so I can see all of his little firsts!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Julie Smith said...

He is so cute. We definitely have to get the boys together soon!

karilyn said...

Ryan looks so happy! I think getting all that sleep & having a happy mom contributes to that.
Happy 3 months!

marilyn said...

He totally looks like an Eaton to me! Reminds me of your brothers. I'm glad that you get to stay home with him. Makes for a happy baby and happy mommie.

geralyn said...

Oh man what a cutie!! I love the shirt that is awesome. Are you liking being at home? Being home works great for me so I never have to get ready for the day : ) Your kids are so cute, your little girls looks like a little you, she is a doll!!

Woodards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woodards said...

I think he has tripled in size since the last time I saw him! He is definitely bigger than Kaitlyn! He is so adorable!!!

Bri said...

I can't belive that he is already 3 months. Time does fly by. Enjoy every monment.