Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time Flies When You're a Busy Mom!

I can't believe how busy I get and how fast time goes! I haven't been taking very many pictures lately because I just haven't! I can't believe it is already a few weeks into the new year and I am already behind with things! I have to say that Ryan's sleeping schedule was really rough on me for the past few months, but I'm happy to say that the past three nights have been great. He's been sleeping much better and I'm hoping it will get better. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to keep things picked up around the house better than I have been and so far its going well. Between that and reading some great books that is about it for my me time right now. Megan has been doing great in pre-school and dance and I'm proud of her and her cheerful attitude. Ryan continues to be the happiest baby ever during the day! He is so content to sit on the floor and play with his toys. He still loves his big sister to entertain him as well. I continue to feel so lucky to be able to stay home right now and take care of my kids. They are the greatest and I love being with them as much as I can right now because I know there will be a time when they don't want to have anything to do with me! I hope this wonderful New Year of 2009 continues well for all!

1 comment:

Hayley Winslow said...

Just looking through your blog and your kids are so dang cute! Megan will be a heartbreaker. I feel the same way about the New Year. It's already flying by.