Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ryan is 4 Months Old!

Ryan went in for his 4 month check-up last week!! He weighs a whoppin' 16 lbs. 4 oz. and is 26" long! He is doing really well according to his doctor! He got along really well with his shots this time! Ryan is always so happy and loves to talk!! He especially loves his big sister. She makes him laugh all of the time. I can't believe my little boy is already 4 months old. Time really goes by so fast. I treasure each day that I can hold him and rock him because I know he will be all grown up before I know it!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Woodards said...

He gets more adorable every time I see pics of him!!! Kaitlyn goes in for her 7 month check up this week, I bet she is the same size as Ryan!!!

karilyn said...

What a big boy!
Cute pictures.

Angie said...

Hi! How's it going, well I tagged you so check out my blog to see what to do. I hope you guys are doing good!

Bri said...

You are so good at updating your blog. I have been such a slacker. It was fun shopping the other day. Thanks for going with me.